Our Singapore office officially opened in November 2018! We are located in a beautifully designed and vibrant WeWork space, which is only a few blocks away from Singapore River. Surrounded by many of the hippest restaurants, bars, and entertainment options in Singapore, this Chinatown Point location puts you in the centre of the action.
Backbase is a fast-growing fintech software provider that empowers financial institutions to accelerate their digital transformation and effectively compete in a digital-first world. We give financials the speed and flexibility to create and manage seamless customer experiences across any device.
Benefits of working in our Singapore hub:
- Opportunity to work with clients across the whole of APAC region;
- Start-up vibe with a number of opportunities for learning and growing;
- Be part of a European company with headquarters in Amsterdam and become part of open and inclusive organisational culture;
- AIA Life Insurance;
- Free supply of snacks and refreshment drinks throughout the day;
- 14 vacation days + 11 days of paid public holidays per year in the first year of employment, increasing by one day per additional year of service days.
Our team in Singapore is focusing on supporting Backabase customers in APAC Region through the implementation of specific product capabilities to provide our local clients with a higher level of engagement. We are aiming at building the Backbase platform specifics for the Asian market, such as local payment platforms and others. Our current team is small, but the office is growing at scale. At Backbase you’ll succeed if you show ownership and collaboration in making a better product. We all work on an ever-evolving product that brings value to millions of end-users worldwide.
Renowned throughout the world as a pioneer in the digital transformation of financial services, Backbase is listed by Ovum as the Ultimate Digital Banking Platform Market Leader. Backbase’s rapid expansion continues globally. With successful global hubs already established in Atlanta, Boise, New York, Cardiff, London and newly opened offices in Toronto and Mexico City, Backbase now turns its close attention to growing a team in Singapore