The job in short
Design the architecture for our omni-channel solutions and turn envisaged solutions into reality!
Meet the job
To the development team, you are the vital mainstay during processes of implementation. You will be part of the development team in which you will fulfil a leading role only gained by excellent performance. Talking highly specific technical details as well as discussing general business outcomes, you comfortably translate customer requirements into a distinguished design. You dedicate yourself to security, deployment, performance, caching, sizing, scalability and serviceability.
– Part of the job is creating technical architecture documentation;
– working with the QA lead to define the test strategy;
– leading DevOps to define and implement CI/CD pipelines;
– ensuring that implementations meet non-functional requirements;
– and you will be travelling a significant amount of the time, spending time on-site during the -inception phase and when providing training and workshops.
Having earned your stripes in designing web-based architectures, you have no problem finding the scope in large-scale, complex projects. You know our projects:
– are to be delivered according to briefing, time and budget,
– but you also know our technicians need their space to build the solutions you’ve defined.
By creating structure and clear explanations, you provide guidance and oversight to your team.
How about you?
When we ask you about architectural frameworks, you easily dig up your knowledge and best practices. Surprise us with what you know on deploying web applications in a highly available and scalable environment. To make this position a success we think you also:
– Have professionally worked with Enterprise Integration Patterns and Frameworks.
– And let’s not forget your broad, operational knowledge of application servers, databases, load balancers and other infrastructure components required to deploy web applications in a highly available and scalable environment.
– Last but not least, have excellent communication and presentation skills in English.
We will be extra happy if you have created solutions for financial services (especially banking) and are experienced with Portal/Web Content Management.