The job in short
Involved in the sales cycle, the BID team is responsible to build winning proposals for the sales team. Our clients are numerous financial institutions from all around the world including some of the largest names in the industry. The BID team is composed of 3 to 4 business analysts, in charge of estimating, performing gap analyses and advising our clients on how to approach the Digital Transformation journey using Backbase products. The end-goal of the team is to create realistic proposals that are customer focused & visually appealing. This is where we need you to step in: to take our content and transform it visually. You will belong to the User Experience Chapter of the company; giving you access to a world of knowledge in the Fintech industry solidly kick-starting your career.
Meet the job
- Incorporate new design trends to produce visually striking proposals that also fit within the company brand guidelines.
- Translating complex information into digestible BID proposals using visual language best practises.
- Passionate about Infographics and Data Visualisation (experience with digital tools is a bonus).
- Designing visually appealing presentations and other documentation for the BID team.
- To build a visual library for the BID team in order to systemise proposal designing in the future.
- Explore any areas of improvement within the team and the company.
- Spotify guild model: learn about UX/Visual Design with your peers within the company.
- Get involved in one of the leading fintech companies in the world.
- Dealing with an international customer pool.
- Full Time: 40 hours.
- Salary: 600 Euros/Month.
- Home-work travel costs included.
- Free healthy lunches daily.
How about you?
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor degree (or similar) in one of the following disciplines; Graphic Design, Interactive Design, Digital Product Design, Human Factors.
- Excellent command of the English language (written and verbal skills).
- Excellent skills in all GSuite Apps.
- Good command of tools like Adobe Creative Cloud, SketchApp or similar.