The job in short
Do you want produce awesome videos that are watched in an international community? Do you want to be part of the creation of top user friendly online banking? You do this by creating a series of guided online courses that are fun, creative and visually exciting.
Meet the job
After a cup of freshly ground coffee you team up with a senior member of our project/product teams to brainstorm about the new cutting-edge video you will deliver next month. Together you define the course structure and agree on next steps.
You go back to your desk, open your inbox and see a reply to the feedback request you sent to the community members yesterday. “Wow, that makes sense” you tell yourself and start shaping the existing course content according to the learners' needs.
You then throw on your headphones and turn on "work mode". Based on your morning session you start creating the content for the new course and spice it up with some fun and interactive elements. Since you specialise in video and audio editing, you open the editor and you put together the camera footage you recorded last week for a new product demo.
Since you took full ownership of the course, you plan the next round of video edits and continuously improve the content quality.
How about you?
● You're a confident, experienced (up to three years), and creative video and audio content creator with out-of-the box thinking
● You have experience in developing content from the start until the publishing
● You like to work in a lean way and have a hands-on mentality
● You are results-driven and creative person who loves to communicate and understands the needs of the end-user
● You feel comfortable taking ownership to move things from a knowledge need to a concrete course
● You jump on opportunities to collaborate with colleagues and clients and enjoy being an accelerator
● Proficiency in English is an absolute must
● We would be extra delighted if you have experience in the finance or software industry