- You have 3+ years experience in UI/UX/Visual design for mobile/web applications and you feel comfortable working with as well as advising external clients;
- You possess a deep theoretical knowledge of UX (HIG, Material) and product development, and can easily apply it to your work on a daily basis;
- You have a hands-on experience with design tools and systems (Figma, Miro, Photoshop, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, Invision, Axure, Balsamiq, OmniGraffle, etc.);
- You don’t shy away from working with complex information and interactions (e.g. forms, data, workflows) in an Agile environment;
- Your communication skills are excellent, proficient English is a must;
- You have a strong online portfolio demonstrating your work.
Please add a link to your online portfolio to your resume!
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
As this role also relies quite heavily on your consulting skills, you will advise customers on all aspects of User Experience from branding and visual design to experience design and information architecture. This is where your communication skills will shine and where you collaboratively, with your team, find solutions to all the challenges that come with software development and where you are unafraid of going into uncharted creative territories.
In your daily project work you will be the source of design knowledge for all Backbase Apps and the Backbase Design System. Through a deep understanding of our UX patterns and UI components, you will be able to guide customers and drive decisions towards product adoption in every sense (apps, journeys, UX patterns, etc.).
Backbase is a diverse and inclusive environment. Please know that we are happy to welcome you as you are and make adjustments to help you work better. apply now
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts to discover more or come to a guild meeting to share ideas.
a global community
With 60+ nationalities working side-by-side in 9 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on projects with people from all over the world.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.