- You have 3-5 years’ experience in UI/UX design for web and mobile applications;
- You have experience in working with complex information-heavy products and interactions (e.g. forms, data, workflows);
- You have a background in Product Design, either in formal training and/or qualifications;
- You have a strong understanding of interactive design fundamentals;
- You have a strong, applied knowledge of Design System fundamentals and principles;
- You are proficient in Design tools (e.g. Sketch) and Prototyping tools (e.g. Invision, Marvel);
- You have experience working with User Testing and Research;
- You have experience as a designer working in an Agile team environment throughout lifecycle;
- You have a good knowledge of HTML and CSS;
- You have strong collaboration and teamwork experience. Experience in leading other designers is a good plus;
- You are passionate about best-practice design methodologies and technologies;
- You have excellent communication skills in English;
- Please include a link to your online portfolio on your resume.
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
Also after the release of a feature, flow or journey, we can again measure the success of our UX.
This allows you to get insights that can be used to continuously improve our products.
By sharing learnings with the internal team and our customers, we add to the credibility and adaptability of our UX.
You will create beautiful, interactive, validated, and user-tested experiences within the Digital Sales product line. Alongside end-to-end UI/UX Product Design, you’ll be driving ideation, prototyping, user testing, and detailed design across the full lifecycle. So what we’ll hope that you...
Who are we? Welcome to Digital Sales, a fresh and upcoming department at Backbase. We provide the ability to onboard customers digitally to banks, as well as letting existing customers acquire products faster and better.
We do this by offering banks both out-of-the-box flows and journeys, as well as a platform to work with.
With these re-usable flows and journeys, banks have the building blocks to kickstart any online process.
Our customers should be able to easily and safely adopt what we offer; this is where UX plays a pinnacle role.
With our product, we strive to provide the most reliable starting point for our customers. To achieve this the needs of both banks and end-users are researched and validated. By ensuring we offer the right things, we increase the adaptability of our offering. We design and build for our customers (various bank employee personas), as well as their customers (consumers or businesses). apply now
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts to discover more or come to a guild meeting to share ideas.
a global community
With 60+ nationalities working side-by-side in 9 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on projects with people from all over the world.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.