- You have 4-6 years of experience in digital/interactive design roles on Web;
- You have a Bachelor or Masters-level degree in one of the following: Graphic Design, Interactive Design, Digital Product Design, Human Factors. Design experience in high-complexity software is highly desirable;
- You have a strong understanding of interactive design fundamentals;
- You have an affinity for designing intricate tools and solving complex problems;
- You are proficient in Design tools (e.g. Sketch) and Prototyping tools (e.g. Invision);
- You have experience working with User Testing and Research;
- You have experience as a designer working in an Agile team environment throughout lifecycle;
- You have strong collaboration and teamwork experience;
- You are passionate about best-practice design methodologies and technologies;
- You have good knowledge of HTML and CSS and understand how developers work;
- You have excellent communication skills in English; You have a strong online portfolio demonstrating your work, please include the link in your resume.
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
In this role, you will improve the internal tools our customers use to create their digital experiences! Design user-friendly interfaces and create journeys & functionalities for bank employees that work with the Backbase platform. The tools in this platform are the starting point for banks to create experiences that impact millions of people on a daily basis.
You’ll be the pivotal person from UX in creating optimal, elegant experiences for multiple bank employee personas. Working together with the Product and Developer Leads, you’ll be able to shape how customers work with our platform. In this role, you’ll be responsible for conceiving, creating and delivering UX, while further establishing its role in the teams.
This role supports more than one squad so you’ll need to be good at time management and work with the product owners on prioritization. Agile process knowledge is important, as well as a mind that thrives when presented with complex UX challenges.
Most importantly, you will be the voice of the personas at Backbase. You'll need to be passionate about understanding what users want both now and in the future. We are looking for designers who genuinely care about the design process.
Backbase is at the centre of a global transformation in Digital Banking. As one of the largest providers of digital banking platforms and apps globally, you'll have the unique opportunity to work on the foundations of experiences that impact more than 70 million people on a daily basis.
We have a great, creative culture in the Design team with over 40 UI/UX Designers and Researchers working across the organisation. We are looking for someone who will be a great addition to this team, bringing creativity, passion, and experience. apply now
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts to discover more or come to a guild meeting to share ideas.
a global community
With 60+ nationalities working side-by-side in 9 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on projects with people from all over the world.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.