As a UX Design Consultant, within Customer Success, you will be implementing banking experiences for our customers in the EMEA region. You’ll be joining a team of 70+ UX ambassadors and the wider design community within Backbase.
- Expert working knowledge of design tools and systems (Figma, Miro, Design Systems, etc.);
- Excellent theoretical knowledge on UX (HIG, Material) and product development with the ability to apply this knowledge on a daily basis;
- You have 5+ years experience in UI/UX/Visual design for mobile/web applications, digital products and design systems with at least one year of experience in a consulting or agency setting, working with and advising external clients.
- A degree/diploma/certificate in Information Technology, Digital Design, Social Sciences, HCI, Interaction Design, Industrial Design or similar areas (Master’s degree a plus);
- Experience in working with complex information and interactions (e.g. forms, data, workflows) while working in Agile environments;
- Your communication skills are excellent (visual, verbal and written), proficient English is a must (minimum C1 English or equivalent);
- You have a strong online portfolio demonstrating your work, available via your resume.
Please add a link to your online portfolio on your resume.
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
You’ll be a critical member of the team, working in a close knit team of Product, Technical and Delivery leads to influence best-practice implementation of the Backbase Product. Many of our customers are new to Digital practices so you’ll need to be a great communicator, and even better listener; bridging the challenges for users, product, technology and business is what we pride ourselves in.
As Service Designer you will facilitate workshops, conduct usability tests, create UX strategies, wires and designs for complex web applications. You work closely with our customers to design end-to-end user experiences based on the Backbase product portfolio, utilising our best-practice user journeys to create intuitive designs. You will be leading Backbase teams with the best solutions to develop. Within Backbase we have a strong UX process that includes our full Design System and customer training materials.
We have a great, creative culture in the Design team with over 25 Designers and Researchers working across the organisation. We are looking for someone who will be a great addition to this team, bringing creativity, passion and experience.
While Amsterdam is HQ for Backbase, being onsite with our customers is essential. We work with our customers in Russia, South Africa, Europe, Middle East and North and South America, so a valid passport is a must have. apply now
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts to discover more or come to a guild meeting to share ideas.
a global community
With 60+ nationalities working side-by-side in 9 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on projects with people from all over the world.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.