The job in short
Write the documentation so system integrators and developers can adopt, extend and build our software for optimum performance.
Meet the job
You deliver best in class documentation that enables external and internal clients to easily and rapidly accomplish Backbase projects.
The R&D Department is a multidisciplinary team of experienced and highly skilled software developers, test engineers, UX designers, Technical Writers, Product Owners and Support Engineers. Working in the R&D team, you proactively source information in order to create accurate content. While new features and functionalities added to our software create a great user experience, you have a major impact in assuring that these solutions are easy to implement and configure for an external user.
The complexity and nature of the product, combined with the latest technology trends, makes working in Products at Backbase a great and challenging experience.
How about you?
● You have experience working with markup languages such as Asciidoc and Markdown;
● Your natural curiosity and social skills allow you to gather information from software professionals;
● You have solid experience writing, editing and proofreading technical documentation for different stakeholders using Git, Bitbucket, Confluence, and other documentation publishing software;
● Developers, Software Architects, testers and Product Owners like working with you because of your flair and your thorough understanding of software and web technologies;
● You have experience working in a multidisciplinary team using Agile or Scrum methodology with JIRA.