Write the documentation so system integrators and developers can adopt, extend and build our software for optimum performance.
- You have experience working with markup languages such as Asciidoc and Markdown;
- Your natural curiosity and social skills allow you to gather information from software professionals;
- You have solid experience writing, editing and proofreading technical documentation for different stakeholders using Git, Bitbucket, Confluence, and other documentation publishing software;
- Developers, Software Architects, testers and Product Owners like working with you because of your flair and your thorough understanding of software and web technologies;
- You have experience working in a multidisciplinary team using Agile or Scrum methodology with JIRA.
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
You deliver best in class documentation that enables external and internal clients to easily and rapidly accomplish Backbase projects.
The R&D Department is a multidisciplinary team of experienced and highly skilled software developers, test engineers, UX designers, Technical Writers, Product Owners and Support Engineers. Working in the R&D team, you proactively source information in order to create accurate content. While new features and functionalities added to our software create a great user experience, you have a major impact in assuring that these solutions are easy to implement and configure for an external user.
The complexity and nature of the product, combined with the latest technology trends, makes working in Products at Backbase a great and challenging experience.apply now
Use your yearly training budget to polish your skills. Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts to discover more or come to a guild meeting to share ideas.
a global community
With 60+ nationalities working side-by-side in 9 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on projects with people from all over the world.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.