- A proven track record of delivering high-quality and highly efficient Swift code;
- Experience with architecture patterns like MVVM, VIPER or MVP;
- Experience with Android development is a plus
- Excellent didactic skills for explaining complex technical content to audiences of different technical expertise;
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Experience in designing and providing compelling training via classroom and/or recorded formats.
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
In this role you will deliver industry-leading training to Backbase employees and customers who are typically junior/senior developers, QA's, Systems Engineers, and Solutions Architects. To ensure clarity and comprehension, you will create training materials for best-practice implementation and usability of the Backbase products. Additionally, you are responsible for liaising with stakeholders to ensure the training materials are up-to-date with the latest features and functionalities.
As a technical trainer, you are an excellent developer with good communication and presentation skills. Your success will be measured by swiftness, accuracy, clarity and the ability to explain complicated things simply.
Nowadays, we mostly deliver training sessions online through either live stream or pre-recorded videos. In the post-Covid world, we will be delivering classroom training in different locations worldwide. apply now
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts to discover more or come to a guild meeting to share ideas.
a global community
With 60+ nationalities working side-by-side in 9 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on projects with people from all over the world.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.