You work together with various stakeholders like product managers, technical directors, product owners and the engineers in the development teams within the different value streams in all our development centers. You will drive and coordinate our more complex initiatives and subsequently take co-responsibility for the delivery.
It is an exciting and demanding position that requires entrepreneurial, communicative and operational skills as well as the ability to work with many stakeholders.
- Mastering the English language in both written and verbal form is required;
- The ability to handle multiple initiatives and tasks in parallel;
- A master in making sure decisions are taken by the workgroup/stakeholders, communicated and followed through;
- Dealing with multitasking, prioritize and work in an energetic, result oriented, fast-moving and collaborative environment;
- Communicate clearly, regularly and effectively with managers, stakeholders and internal team members in both written and verbal form;
- Proven experiences with agile delivery practices able to balance scope, time and/or capacity;
- Scrum, Kanban, Lean experience is a must;
- Proven experience with project delivery over multiple agile teams;
- Able to define process improvements to our cross value stream way of working;
- Have worked as part of agile software development teams in the past in a technical role for at least 2 years;
- You will have the technical nous to understand the rationale and ‘why’ behind technology choices, launches and decisions, collaborating closely with product teams;
- 3 years+ in agile project management working directly with software development teams;
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; able to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and recommendations;
- Must be proficient user in JIRA, Confluence and Git;
- Have experience with data analysis and enjoy reporting to manage different stakeholders;
- Knowledge and experience of the banking industry in general is desired.
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts to discover more or come to a guild meeting to share ideas.
a global community
With 60+ nationalities working side-by-side in 9 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on projects with people from all over the world.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.