- You have demonstrable experience of managing and delivering a first class technical support service to a broad range of stakeholders and are quick to adapt and respond to their needs;
- Needless to say your communication skills are excellent, you’re extremely approachable and you build rapport and relationships quickly;
- Your organisational and prioritisation skills are excellent and you can quickly make sound judgement calls when assessing the urgency and criticality of support requests;
- You have a solid technical grounding which enables you to quickly gain familiarity with complex software products and deployments you will be supporting and use that knowledge to help diagnose or reproduce issues efficiently and ideally resolve requests first time. You’re comfortable running, configuring and monitoring software via a Unix terminal and testing a product via its HTTP-based APIs;
- You have an eye for quality and general desire to continually improve. You will look at all opportunities for optimisation and drive those through with the support of your team and key stakeholders;
- In addition to candidates already performing such a technical support role, this position could also be suitable to technical software QA analysts, developers or system administrators.
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
You will maintain and share a critical view of friction points or deficiencies experienced with the products or with any supporting assets such as documentation or tooling, and champion these improvements back into the product.
What will your year look like? By the end of:
A Cloud-native, Microservices Architecture underpins our Backend Services and exposes our RESTful APIs. Our containerised applications are managed by Kubernetes on our Backbase-as-a-Service Cloud offering, or at our customers’ private Cloud.
We are big adopters of open-source frameworks and libraries. When suitable, we choose to use and contribute to open-source applications and platforms to get to value quicker and leverage the community expertise.
On the web we are running Angular and we deliver iOS and Android applications and components. apply now
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts to discover more or come to a guild meeting to share ideas.
a global community
With 60+ nationalities working side-by-side in 9 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on projects with people from all over the world.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.