- You are the tech expert for your domain;
- You coach and share experiences about the team domain, from a tech point of view;
- You do PoCs that help the team understand better the work that needs to be done;
- You can lead and inspire a team and target audiences;
- You can comfortably communicate with the larger organization, leading presentations, workshops, and requirement gathering sessions;
- You have a clear understanding of the cost involved in developing and maintaining software, being able to formulate a business plan to justify roadmap items.
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
With your team, you create highly usable extension points and powerful, easy to understand tooling, that makes developers more productive and happier users.
Typically you will spend 70% of your time as a product person and are able to trust and lead your team in order to build the best possible product. Your challenge is making the right choices and finding ways to validate them early and through data where possible.
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts to discover more or come to a guild meeting to share ideas.
a global community
With 60+ nationalities working side-by-side in 9 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on projects with people from all over the world.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.