With your stakeholders and team you’re working with both mobile platforms (Android and iOS) and should understand deeply what it takes to create a modern mobile application. You should know the pitfall and benefits of using mobile libraries and frameworks as well as be knowledgeable on the latest mobile UI patterns. You’ll be required to keep a close eye on industry trends for development in order to best accelerate mobile development. You will identify friction in the time to market approach of the Backbase for creating mobile applications and find ways to unlock teams to produce business value faster.
Typically you will spend 70% of your time as a product person and are able to trust and lead your team in order to build the best possible product. Your challenge is making the right choices and finding ways to validate them early and through data where possible.
- Be the tech expert for the Mobile domain;
- Coach and share experience about team domain, from a tech point of view;
- Do PoCs that could help the team understand better the work to be done;
- Review solutions with the dev team;
- Experience in managing stakeholders;
- Able to lead and inspire a team and target audiences;
- Able to comfortably communicate with the larger organization, leading presentations, workshops and requirement gathering sessions;
- Have a clear understanding of the cost involved in developing and maintaining software, being able to formulate a business plan to justify roadmap items.
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts to discover more or come to a guild meeting to share ideas.
a global community
With 60+ nationalities working side-by-side in 9 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on projects with people from all over the world.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.