With your stakeholders and team you’re working with modern back-end technologies to provide reusable services (such as data and file storage), as well as integration and API design and orchestration. You should know how to implement a proper and useful API in a headless solution that can be consumed by clients and have strong opinion on best practices in using them. You will need to be able to understand the needs of other developers in using any of core services under your care and anticipate missing features. You’ll be required to keep a close eye on industry trends for development in order to best accelerate services development and know when integration with existing solutions is a better choice than implementing one in house.
Typically you will spend 70% of your time as a product person and are able to trust and lead your team in order to build the best possible product. Your challenge is making the right choices and finding ways to validate them early and through data where possible.
- Be the tech expert for the Backend domain;
- Coach and share experience about team domain, from a tech point of view;
- Do PoCs that could help the team understand better the work to be done;
- Review solutions with the dev team;
- Experience in managing stakeholders;
- Able to lead and inspire a team and target audiences;
- Able to comfortably communicate with the larger organization, leading presentations, workshops and requirement gathering sessions;
- Have a clear understanding of the cost involved in developing and maintaining software, being able to formulate a business plan to justify roadmap items.
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts to discover more or come to a guild meeting to share ideas.
a global community
With 60+ nationalities working side-by-side in 9 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on projects with people from all over the world.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.