The job in short
You will exercise leadership in building and managing a team of technical consultants in our Customer Success team and oversee the successful implementation of Backbase products into systems of leading banks and financial institutions all over the world.
Meet the job
You will work as the technical account manager for portfolio of clients and projects, managing both your team results and client expectations. From kick-start sessions with clients and partners, where technical requirements are discussed, you take the lead all the way to the moment the project is signed off. No matter who you talk to, you impress with your technical knowledge, commercial awareness and compelling presentations.
You’ll manage recruitment, people development, and team leadership of one or more technical teams to ensure our Customer Success organisation is always prepared to deliver outstanding results for our clients.
You’ll work in all stages of making customer-journey-driven architectures and designs production-ready. You take pride in over-delivering.
How about you?
● The Agile philosophy has already become your lifestyle;
● You will travel to clients and build strong relationships with key stakeholders;
● You have strong hands-on programming skills and solid experience in defining and evolving software architectures;
● We won't have to tell you anything about containers, application servers, databases, load balancers and other infrastructure components required to deploy modern, cloud-native applications. Your expert knowledge is always up to date;
● An additional bonus for us would be your experience with Portal/ Web Content Management and familiarity with architectural patterns such as Microservices, CQRS or event sourcing as well as experience with server virtualisation and containers technology such as K8S, VMWare, HyperV.