Being part of a management team for multiple projects, together with the operations manager and the delivery manager, you run your own FinTech business. In this role, it comes down to your expert technical knowledge as much as your leadership skills.
- You mastered in IT.
- The Agile philosophy has already became your lifestyle.
- In designing customer-journey-driven architectures, you’re familiar with all stages of making it production-ready.
- You take pride in over-delivering.
- You have strong hands-on programming skills.
- We won’t have to tell you anything about application servers, databases, load balancers and other infrastructure components required to deploy modern applications. Your expert knowledge is always up to date.
- You don’t mind discovering the world by traveling 20-50% of your time.
- Created solutions for financial services (especially banking).
- Experience with Portal/Web Content Management.
- Familiar with architectural patterns such as Microservices, CQRS and event sourcing.
- Have experience with server virtualization and containers technology such as Docker, VMWare, HyperV.
- Experience using API gateway, service registry, etc.
We will be extra happy if you:
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
You manage and mitigate technical risks. As a master planner and ingenious technician, you define strategies and align them with standards. You identify technical improvements and follow up on them. If relevant, you ensure that custom solutions are translated to a general solution. Not only do you supervise the technical specifics, you also support and evaluate your team, verifying that the technical level is unprecedented. We work on a global scale, so you will regularly travel abroad. apply now
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts to discover more or come to a guild meeting to share ideas.
a global community
With 60+ nationalities working side-by-side in 9 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on projects with people from all over the world.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.