As a Recruiter, it’s your job to select candidates that will thrive within our company. Be aware that you are in the driver’s seat when it comes to defining the culture of our company. To be able to fully connect to your target group, you will need to grow your technical skillset as well.
- You have a Bachelor's degree (or equivalent);
- You have 2+ years of experience recruiting for technical roles;
- You don’t just have the right recruitment skills, but you have the right attitude to drive best practice’s and process’s;
- You are a good process manager, able to quickly switch between tasks and projects;
- Next to being a good interviewer, you know when to entertain with small talk, and when to turn to a business tone of voice;
- You're fun to work with, and when jokes are fired at you, your comeback is surprisingly witty;
- You're sensitive to the needs and idiosyncrasies of candidates from various countries and cultures;
- You are familiar with trends and topics in the recruitment field;
- You have the courage to learn, and to share your learning process with us;
- You are a recruitment fanatic with high standards!
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
Technical recruitment is no easy task. We know that. That’s why we’re looking for someone who can identify top talent and own the candidate experience at the same time. Besides developing your network and managing business demand for new hires, you will also create an exemplary experience for all candidates.
Internally, you manage expectations accurately, being honest about what’s possible and what's not. Acting as the first filter in the application procedure, it’s up to you to save time by selecting only those candidates that for sure will make it to the final round.
By asking bold, yet brilliant questions, you reveal the candidate's engagement with the process and their aptitude. We believe it's not enough to simply have a keen sense for talent and potency – you may want to add to your knowledge by picking up some programming skills, or learning about bitcoin trading, or anything else that piques your interest. This is the environment to do that, and you will be able to sell the same benefits to candidates. Your approach to the candidate experience will be exemplary – so much so that even rejected applicants will be full of commendation for you and our company.
You will incorporate employee branding growth and consider gap analysis to improve our Cardiff set up. In order to do that, you will work closely with the teams to define a roadmap and execute accordingly. apply now
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts to discover more or come to a guild meeting to share ideas.
a global community
With 60+ nationalities working side-by-side in 9 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on projects with people from all over the world.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.