- You have around 2+ years of experience recruiting for technical roles (agency or in-house);
- Next to being a good interviewer, you know when to entertain with small talk, and when to turn to a business tone of voice;
- You're fun to work with;
- You're sensitive to the needs and idiosyncrasies of candidates from various countries and cultures;
- You are familiar with trends and topics in the recruitment field;
- You have the courage to learn, and to share your learning process with us;
- You are a recruitment fanatic with high standards!
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
Autonomy is a core part of our culture, so you would be responsible for the entire process. This includes sourcing, interviewing, advertising & being confident enough to push back when you need to. There are also opportunities to get involved in wider recruitment projects too, including graduate hiring & meet-ups.
We have a new office in Bristol, a thriving office in Cardiff & an entirely new squad in London that all have open engineering vacancies. The tech sector is a very competitive market so experience in a high volume sourcing role would be beneficial. apply now
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts to discover more or come to a guild meeting to share ideas.
a global community
With 60+ nationalities working side-by-side in 9 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on projects with people from all over the world.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.