The job in short
Within Backbase talent is our biggest asset, in this role you will be the one driving the talent agenda and you will have the opportunity to drive our rapidly scaling activities while sustaining a great people experience!
Meet the job
Backbase is a fast-growing multinational software development company. We offer employment to professionals from countries around the world, and we have customers on nearly all continents.
Our growth means that what worked today is obsolete tomorrow. We need to be constantly improving and experimenting to keep winning in the marketplace. Finding and growing talent is crucial in facing tomorrow’s challenges. Our next Talent Acquisition Director will take care of this.
You will lead the global Talent Agenda, that will enable us to grow and achieve Backbase ambitions. Your overall assignment is to develop and implement processes & methods to secure systematic successful recruitment and talent management. After you made sure our recruitment basics exceed industry standards, we expect you to take initiatives to introduce Backbase employee experiences that no-one has seen before. During your job interview we expect ideas on those initiatives from you.
You will lead our global Talent Acquisition team, spread across 4 countries and together with the team you will focus on improving how we hire top talent across our offices globally and become an employer of choice. Next to this you will constantly assess our current teams and use this to develop, lead and facilitate different leadership and competence development processes.
You are part of the business support department and will be based out of our Global Headquarters in Amsterdam, but will regularly travel to our other sites. You report directly to the VP of Customer Services.
As the Talent Acquisition Director you have accountability and responsibility for leading our talent acquisition agenda. You drive a top-notch applicant experience, build strong relationships with your stakeholders and have a strong strategic view on the talent acquisition approach for a global organization in hyper growth stage. You build and expand the talent of the Talent Acquisition team across the world and help the Management Team in the best Talent Acquisition strategy.
How about you?
● You have an entrepreneurial mindset and show a high level of initiative;
● You are both strategic and hands-on and have extensive experience in driving the Talent Agenda in global fast-changing international companies, so you understand the need to deliver and how trustful relationships make this work;
● You are passionate about Talent Acquisition and you are a people manager who understands that only with the best people you will create outstanding results;
● You have experience leading remote teams and collaborating with external agencies and stakeholders across the world;
● You are able to perform in a high demanding environment and know how to simplify issues and knows how to communicate to the company management and peers;
● You are creative and can truly drive the employee experience and recruitment initiatives;
● You are a senior manager who is highly capable of building a trust relationship with the key stakeholder in the organization, help them in their talent needs and understand the challenges they are facing and how to solve them.