- You have a minimum of 5 years of IT experience
- You have a minimum of 3 years in a majority customer-facing role
- You have a strong, broad technical background, including:
- Software Development (at least one)
- Enterprise Software Architecture
- Systems Integration
- Information Security
- DevOps You have excellent sales acumen, including:
- Confident and energetic presentation style
- Mastery of PowerPoint
- The ability to “own the room”
- Understanding of common sales methodologies and best practices
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit that enables you to face new challenges with confidence, take ownership of responsibilities, and innovate as a regular part of your day
- Digital is part of your DNA
- You have experience working in or around the Financial Services industry
- You are open to traveling up to 50%, both domestically and internationally, and embrace exploring new places and cultures
- You have a relentless thirst for knowledge and self-improvement
- You’re looking for more than just a place to work. There is no half-way at Backbase. When you are here, you are part of a family that works together, plays together, and goes above and beyond for each other as the daily course of business.
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
Solution Engineering requires a unique combination of technical and sales skills. As a Solutions Engineer you will work as part of a tight–knit team to support sales efforts with your technical expertise.
You are essentially the technical arm of the Backbase sales team, and as such you will own all of the technical engagements in the sales cycle, and work closely with Account Executives to close deals.
You will draft and deliver presentations on technical topics, build and present demos of Backbase software, engage in technical workshops with customers, draft creative and thorough responses to RFP’s, and lead proof-of-concept (POC) projects to prove out the value and capabilities of the Backbase Platform in real-world environments. In addition, you will contribute to Backbase’s market presence by authoring whitepapers, attending or speaking at industry conferences, and hosting educational sessions for partners.
Most importantly, you will become a master at using technical tools and techniques to convey the business value of the Backbase Platform, and be relentless about addressing every question and concern that stands between a prospect and a Backbase sale.apply now
Use your yearly training budget to polish your skills. Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts to discover more or come to a guild meeting to share ideas.
a global community
With 60+ nationalities working side-by-side in 9 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on projects with people from all over the world.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.