As a Solutions Architect in the Solutions Engineering team, it is your core responsibility, to design the prospect’s end-state solution based on Backbase software. It’s a combination of educating, designing and evangelizing. You will be empowered by a strong global team of specialists.
• A can-do mentality is of more importance than many years of experience.
• You think and act like an entrepreneur; experience in running your own business will be a big plus.
• You have the courage to learn and to share your learning process with us.
• We won’t have to tell you anything about enterprise software architectures or mobile and web technologies. Your expert knowledge is up to date.
• You’re not afraid of the following technologies: Java, Spring, Angular, iOS, Android and Kubernetes.
• You don’t mind discovering the world by traveling around 30% of your time.
• You have a demonstrable understanding of modern architectural patterns such as containerization, microservices, API gateways etc.
• You have created solutions for financial services (especially banking).
• Last but not least, you have excellent communication and presentation skills in English.
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
As a Solutions Architect in the Solutions Engineering team, it’s your goal to design the prospect’s end-state solution together with the prospect. You will be part of the Solutions Engineering team (Sales) in which you will fulfill a leading role only gained by excellent performance. Talking technical details as well as discussing general business outcomes, you comfortably translate requirements into distinguished architecture design.
Whether you talk to the board of directors, the marketing team or the IT department, you turn every red light green. You love to travel and stay abroad. We work on a global scale, so if you don’t already own a platinum flying card, you will within a year.
You will join prospects in their exploration of Backbase products. As an all-round product expert, you navigate through the full sales cycle, from doing technology deep dives and leading proof of concepts, to leading workshops and generating feedback. Your performance blows each prospect of its feet. And we do need a little extra more.
When we mention a getting-things-done mentality, you immediately recognize yourself. Not only do you feel comfortable talking business, you’re also a congenial companion during coffee breaks. And let’s not forget your organizing skills. Those skills, by the way, also come in handy when planning leisure time, because if we send you to the other end of the world and overload you with work, we do understand that you might want to loosen up afterward and explore the surroundings.
You will join a highly motivated global team with like-minded people that are spread across the globe. Currently our team is spread across Amsterdam, London, New York, New Jersey, Atlanta, Toronto, Singapore, Tokyo and Sydney.apply now
Use your yearly training budget to polish your skills. Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts to discover more or come to a guild meeting to share ideas.
a global community
With 60+ nationalities working side-by-side in 9 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on projects with people from all over the world.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.