The job in short
As a Solutions Architect in the Solutions Engineering team, it is your core responsibility, to design the prospect’s end-state solution based on Backbase software. It’s a combination of educating, designing and evangelizing. You will be empowered by a strong global team of specialists.
Meet the job
As a Solutions Architect in the Solutions Engineering team, it’s your goal to design the prospect’s end-state solution together with the prospect. You will be part of the Solutions Engineering team (Sales) in which you will fulfill a leading role only gained by excellent performance. Talking technical details as well as discussing general business outcomes, you comfortably translate requirements into distinguished architecture design.
Whether you talk to the board of directors, the marketing team or the IT department, you turn every red light green. You love to travel and stay abroad. We work on a global scale, so if you don’t already own a platinum flying card, you will within a year.
You will join prospects in their exploration of Backbase products. As an all-round product expert, you navigate through the full sales cycle, from doing technology deep dives and leading proof of concepts, to leading workshops and generating feedback. Your performance blows each prospect of its feet. And we do need a little extra more.
When we mention a getting-things-done mentality, you immediately recognize yourself. Not only do you feel comfortable talking business, you’re also a congenial companion during coffee breaks. And let’s not forget your organizing skills. Those skills, by the way, also come in handy when planning leisure time, because if we send you to the other end of the world and overload you with work, we do understand that you might want to loosen up afterward and explore the surroundings.
You will join a highly motivated global team with like-minded people that are spread across the globe. Currently our team is spread across Amsterdam, London, New York, New Jersey, Atlanta, Toronto, Singapore, Tokyo and Sydney.
How about you?
● A can-do mentality is of more importance than many years of experience.
● You think and act like an entrepreneur; experience in running your own business will be a big plus.
● You have the courage to learn and to share your learning process with us.
● We won’t have to tell you anything about enterprise software architectures or mobile and web technologies. Your expert knowledge is up to date.
● You’re not afraid of the following technologies: Java, Spring, Angular, iOS, Android and Kubernetes.
● You don’t mind discovering the world by traveling around 30% of your time.
● You have a demonstrable understanding of modern architectural patterns such as containerization, microservices, API gateways etc.
● You have created solutions for financial services (especially banking).
● Last but not least, you have excellent communication and presentation skills in English