To the development team, you are the go-to technical leader during processes of implementation. To customers and partners, you are the expert liaison with a keen feel for their needs. So besides being a great technician, you are also a considerate companion who delivers remarkable results on a continuous basis.
- Your knowledge of the Java platform exceeds our expectations;
- You are experienced in Spring, Maven and Jenkins;
- You have a demonstrable understanding of Service Oriented Architectures (SOA), as well as Microservices Architecture;
- You know how to build and deploy containers and you’re at ease with cloud native technology such as Docker and Kubernetes. You’ve mastered at least one of the major public cloud platforms;
- When we ask you about architectural patterns, you easily dig up your knowledge and best practices since you have professionally worked with Enterprise Integration Patterns and Frameworks;
- You have a broad, operational knowledge of the cloud, containerisation, application servers, databases, load balancers and other infrastructure components required to deploy modern applications in a highly available and scalable environment;
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills in English.
- Have created solutions for financial services (especially banking);
- Understand how BPMN and DMN connect the customer experience with the back office process,
- Are familiar with architectural patterns such as Microservices and events;
- Have experience with private clouds, such as OpenShift;
- Have professionally used Integration Platforms, API Gateway, etc.
- Have detailed knowledge of modern IAM solutions and authentication protocols such as OIDC and FIDO.
We will be extra happy if you:
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
You know our projects are to be delivered according to briefing, time and budget, but you also know our technicians need their space to build the solutions you’ve defined. By creating structure and clear explanations, you provide guidance and oversight to your team.
Part of the job is creating technical architecture documentation; working with the QA Lead to define the test strategy; leading DevOps to define and implement CI/CD pipelines; ensuring that implementations meet non-functional requirements, and you will be traveling a significant amount of the time, spending time on-site during the inception phase and when providing training and workshops.
Throughout your interactions with customers you will promote the Backbase product and help the customer get the most value out of their Backbase investment. Internally you will represent the voice of our customers in providing feedback and direction to our product development teams. apply now
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts to discover more or come to a guild meeting to share ideas.
a global community
With 60+ nationalities working side-by-side in 9 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on projects with people from all over the world.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.