As a Solution Architect, it’s your job to ascertain that envisaged solutions become reality. Taking this client-facing role, you are equally comfortable in deep-dive technical workshops and in board-level sales presentations. Having earned your stripes in designing web-based architectures, you have no problem finding the scope in large-scale, complex projects.
To the development team, you are the vital mainstay during processes of implementation. To customers and partners, you are the expert liaison with a keen feel for their needs. So besides being a great technician, you are also a considerate companion who delivers remarkable results on a continuous basis.
- Your knowledge of the Java platform exceeds our expectations;
- You have experience with Spring, Maven and Jenkins;
- You have a demonstrable understanding of Service Oriented Architectures (SOA), as well as Micro-Services Architecture;
- When we ask you about architectural frameworks, you easily dig up your knowledge and best practices;
- You have professionally worked with Enterprise Integration Patterns and Frameworks;
- And let’s not forget your broad, operational knowledge of application servers, databases, load balancers and other infrastructure components required to deploy web applications in a highly available and scalable environment;
- Last but not least, you have excellent communication and presentation skills in English. We will be extra happy if you:
- You have created solutions for financial services (especially banking);
- You have experience with Portal/Web Content Management;
- You are familiar with architectural patterns, such as Microservices, CQRS, event sourcing;
- You have experience with server virtualization and containers technology such as Docker, VMWare, HyperV;
- You have professionally used Integration Platforms, API Gateway, etc.
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
You know our projects are to be delivered according to briefing, time and budget, but you also know our technicians need their space to build the solutions you’ve defined. By creating structure and clear explanations, you provide guidance and oversight to your team.
Also part of the job is creating technical architecture documentation; working with the QA lead to define the test strategy; leading DevOps to define and implement CI/CD pipelines; ensuring that implementations meet non-functional requirements, and you will be traveling a significant amount of the time, spending time on-site during the inception phase and when providing training and workshops. apply now
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts, a guild meeting, work on your personal development plan and make use of our training budget.
a global community
With 70+ nationalities working side-by-side in 14 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on global projects.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
hybrid work model
We enjoy the perks of working from home and in person. We also contribute towards your ergonomic home office space.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.