The job in short
As a Solution Architect, you get a chance to contribute to the delivery of high-end projects for banks and financial institutions, accelerating their digital transformation. It’s your responsibility to make sure that envisioned solutions become reality.
Meet the job
As part of your role, you design web-based architectures and manage projects. In this client-facing role, you are comfortable switching between highly specific technical details and general business outcomes. It’s your job to translate customer requirements into a distinguished design.
You guide clients to use the Backbase Solution to its full potential, supporting them to critically evaluate ADOPT > EXTEND > BUILD. On a day-to-day basis, you create architectural designs, infrastructure designs, sequence diagrams, deployment topologies, security and integration architecture designs for new projects and engagements. Run intakes and inception workshops and presentations for key stakeholders. Being a linking pin between various departments, you collaborate with the R&D team on product improvements, new features, and architectural platform requirements and bridge the gap between the creative team, marketing, business and the technical teams of the client and Backbase.
How about you?
When we ask you about architectural frameworks, you easily dig up your knowledge and best practices. Surprise us with what you know on deploying web applications in a highly available and scalable environment. To make this position a success we think you also:
– You have +10 years of experience in IT with hands-on development experience
– You have +3 years of architecture experience in customer facing/consulting role
– Have professionally worked with Enterprise Integration Patterns and frameworks.
– You have a Bachelor Degree in Computer Science
– And let’s not forget your broad, operational knowledge of application servers, databases, load balancers and other infrastructure components required to deploy web applications in a highly available and scalable environment.
– Ideally, you also have experience in banking, financial services or fintech