- When we ask you about architectural frameworks, you easily dig up your knowledge and best practices. Surprise us with what you know on deploying web applications in a highly available and scalable environment. To make this position a success we think you also:
- You have +10 years of experience in IT with hands-on development experience;
- You have +3 years of architecture experience in customer facing/consulting role;
- Have professionally worked with Enterprise Integration Patterns and frameworks;
- You have a Bachelor Degree in Computer Science;
- And let’s not forget your broad, operational knowledge of application servers, databases, load balancers and other infrastructure components required to deploy web applications in a highly available and scalable environment;
- Ideally, you also have experience in banking, financial services or Fintech.
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
As part of your role, you design web-based architectures and manage projects. In this client-facing role, you are comfortable switching between highly specific technical details and general business outcomes. It’s your job to translate customer requirements into a distinguished design. You guide clients to use the Backbase Solution to its full potential, supporting them to critically evaluate ADOPT > EXTEND > BUILD. On a day-to-day basis, you create architectural designs, infrastructure designs, sequence diagrams, deployment topologies, security and integration architecture designs for new projects and engagements. Run intakes and inception workshops and presentations for key stakeholders. Being a linking pin between various departments, you collaborate with the R&D team on product improvements, new features, and architectural platform requirements and bridge the gap between the creative team, marketing, business and the technical teams of the client and Backbase.apply now
Use your yearly training budget to polish your skills. Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts to discover more or come to a guild meeting to share ideas.
a global community
With 60+ nationalities working side-by-side in 9 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on projects with people from all over the world.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.