- You have experience as a Software Delivery Manager in complex software projects, and you’re output-oriented;
- You have sufficient technology skills to interact with your technical colleagues;
- You are an excellent communicator, with a commercial mindset, and feel comfortable interacting with stakeholders at various levels, including up to C-level, inside and outside our organization;
- You drive the delivery within the squads so that we can meet our customer commitments;
- You have a solid network within the development community locally. The first step is to set-up a solid teams with individuals and our partner organisation. Success depends a lot on the quality of your team, so you are on top of this.
- You are a team player who stimulates and facilitates personal and professional growth in your colleagues. You will be measured on customer success, employee happiness, education, personal care, and team results.
- You have a Bachelor, Masters-level or University degree, preferably business- or IT-related;
- You have a minimum of 5 years’ experience as a software development manager. You have solid prior career experience as a software developer.
- You have experience delivering software as a product, or ‘as a service’, for multiple customers;
- Your experience delivering software in a consulting environment will be highly regarded;
- You have experience with Agile software development, including continuous integration, automated testing, and applicable tooling such as Jira, Git, etc.;
- You have a solid technical background in and AWS or other public cloud providers;
- You have experience in growing and leading a team of up to 50 engineers, implementing hiring and retention strategies;
- You have excellent communication skills in English.
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts, a guild meeting, work on your personal development plan and make use of our training budget.
a global community
With 70+ nationalities working side-by-side in 14 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on global projects.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
hybrid work model
We enjoy the perks of working from home and in person. We also contribute towards your ergonomic home office space.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.