As Senior UX Consultant (with visual skills), you work inside the Professional Services Department, where you create the designs & wires for complex web applications (like Online Banking). You work closely with our customers to design end-to-end user experiences from the ground up. You define user journeys and intuitive designs. Within Backbase we have our own UX process that includes utilizing our UX pattern library and style guides to create wireframes, visual designs, and other UX documentation.
- Bachelor or Masters-level degree in Graphic Design and/or User Experience;
- Experienced with designing intuitive, engaging user experiences and designs;
- Experience with designing for web and mobile applications;
- Experience with one or more UX tools, e.g. Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, and Figma;
- Excellent communication skills in English;
- An online portfolio is a must;
- Experience working in a software development company that uses agile or lean methodologies;
- Experience producing design documentation like user journeys, wireframes, flow diagrams, site maps, etc;
- Experience in creating stunning visuals in Photoshop
- Experience in user testing;
- Enjoy working in multidisciplinary teams of Designers, Analysts, and Developers;
- Passion for staying up to date with the latest in user experience design methodologies and technology;
- Easy-going, fun and shouldn't take yourself too seriously.
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
You create the designs & wires for complex (online banking) web applications from the ground up. Everything you do is based on the design documentation, like user journeys, wireframes, flow diagrams, and sitemaps, you created. You share best practices and new insights in user experience design with the teams you work in
We have embraced agile software development, so expect to work in multi-disciplinary teams of Designers, Analysts, and Developers. Together we deliver the next generation of apps for our customers. apply now
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts to discover more or come to a guild meeting to share ideas.
a global community
With 60+ nationalities working side-by-side in 9 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on projects with people from all over the world.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.