The job in short
Bridge the challenges of users, technology and business with the user experiences you design.
As Senior UX Consultant (with visual skills), you work inside the Professional Services Department, where you create the designs & wires for complex web applications (like Online Banking). You work closely with our customers to design end-to-end user experiences from the ground up. You define user journeys and intuitive designs. Within Backbase we have our own UX process that includes utilizing our UX pattern library and style guides to create wireframes, visual designs and other UX documentations.
Meet the job
Our dynamic and creative UX team works on complex projects with big ambitions: we often change the online presence of our customers drastically.
You create the designs & wires for complex (online banking) web applications from the ground up. Everything you do is based on design documentation, like user journeys, wireframes, flow diagrams and sitemaps, you created. You share best practices and new insights in user experience design with the teams you work in
We have embraced agile software development, so expect to work in multi disciplinary teams of Designers, Analysts and Developers. Together we deliver the next generation of apps for our customers.
How about you?
● Bachelor or Masters-level degree in Graphic Design and/or User Experience;
● Experienced with designing intuitive, engaging user experiences and designs;
● Experience with designing for web and mobile applications;
● Experience with one or more UX tools, e.g. Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, Axure, Balsamiq and OmniGraffle;
● Excellent communication skills in English;
● Online portfolio is a must;
● Experience working in a software development company that uses agile or lean methodologies;
● Experience producing design documenation like user journeys, wireframes, flow diagrams, site maps, ect;
● Experience in creating stunning visuals in Photoshop
● Experience in user testing;
● Enjoy to work in multi disciplinary teams of Designers, Analysts and Developers;
● Passion for staying up to date with the latest in user experience design methadologies and technology;
● Easy-going, fun and shouldn't take yourself too seriously.