- 5+ years of professional experience in UX, UI and Motion Design in a digital, agile (scale-up or agency) environment
- You are genuinely passionate about UX, UI and motion design and can communicate your ideas clearly to those around you
- You always stay current with the latest trends, and know how to inspire those around you with new insights
- You have strong knowledge and professional working experience with Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Invision and Abstract. You’re an expert in wireframing and prototyping
- You prefer executing smart experiments with an outcome focused on challenging assumptions and learning, over personal opinion
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
Your main tasks and responsibilities include:
- UI Design - You are responsible to consistently push the Backbase Products to the bleeding edge of the current trends in design, whilst maintaining a sophisticated and modern overall, consistent brand. You actively drive the UI, UX, visuals, and style guides of how our products are presented in the market leaving nothing less but a “WOW” in every conversation with our customer base
- Product Marketing - You raise the bar when creating product collateral that makes an impact for our Product Propositions. You own and consistently up-level valuable materials such as product overviews, brochures, white-papers and other digital or print-ready deliverables with kick-ass creative. All through active collaboration with your counterparts
- Special Projects - From time to time, we need to make a major impact on a customer, an event or conference. These special projects will push your creativity and velocity to the limit, allowing you to make a significant impact to the Backbase business in a short period of time apply now
Use your yearly training budget to polish your skills. Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts to discover more or come to a guild meeting to share ideas.
a global community
With 60+ nationalities working side-by-side in 9 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on projects with people from all over the world.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.