- You have a Bachelor's degree (or equivalent);
- You are a skilled process manager, able to quickly switch between tasks and projects;
- You have a vast network of potential candidates and interesting sources;
- You are a great interviewer, you know when to entertain with small talk, and when to turn to a business tone of voice;
- You’re fun to work with, and when jokes are fired at you, your wit is quick with a retort;
- You’re sensitive to the needs and idiosyncrasies of candidates from various countries and cultures;
- You have up to date knowledge on trends and topics in the recruitment field;
- You definitely over-deliver without under-promising;
- You have the courage to learn, and to share your learning process with us;
- You are a recruitment fanatic with high standards!
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
The ratio of ‘hires: introductions’ is what counts, making quality a top priority. Be aware that you are in the driver’s seat when it comes to defining the culture of our company and that your understanding of technical skill sets is just as important as your rockstar recruiting skills so you can fully connect with your target group.
Day-to-day, you will develop your network by strengthening existing relationships and building new ones. From business demand to new hires, you expertly guide the entire process. Internally, you manage expectations; and you are upfront and honest about what’s possible and what’s not. Acting as the first filter in the application procedure, it’s up to you to save time by selecting only those candidates that will undoubtedly make it to the final round.
By asking bold, yet brilliant questions, you have the skills to reveal the candidate’s engagement with the process and their aptitude. At Backbase, it’s not enough to simply have a keen sense for talent and potency, so you may want to add to your knowledge by picking up some programming skills or learning about bitcoin trading. Your approach to the candidate experience will be exemplary – so much so that even rejected applicants will be full of commendation for you and our company. apply now
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts, a guild meeting, work on your personal development plan and make use of our training budget.
a global community
With 70+ nationalities working side-by-side in 14 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on global projects.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
hybrid work model
We enjoy the perks of working from home and in person. We also contribute towards your ergonomic home office space.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.