Work with customers and our partners in implementation projects around the globe. How would you guide them to success?
- You have designed and/or built mission critical services (large scale internet or cloud-based services) and have proven experience with production systems and dealing with production issues;
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and have a previous coaching experience;
- Experience with Cloud (AWS or Google cloud) , as well as expertise with Linux/Unix systems;
- Working knowledge of Maven, Jenkins, Shell, and Python will help you a lot in this role;
- Experience with any of the following configuration tools: Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Salt.
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
The team is responsible for the entire software development lifecycle of Backbase’s portal product suite including out-of-the-box portal solutions. With your experience and skills you will contribute to the quality of our software products, helping to realize successful customer implementations by our Professional Services consultants and partners.
You will also benefit from the knowledge and experience of your Products colleagues. We work in Scrum teams in order to deliver new functionality in every release, closely cooperating with Project and Product Managers, as well as with the Professional Services team. The complexity and nature of the product combined with the latest technology trends makes working in Products at Backbase a great and challenging experience.apply now
Use your yearly training budget to polish your skills. Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts to discover more or come to a guild meeting to share ideas.
a global community
With 60+ nationalities working side-by-side in 9 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on projects with people from all over the world.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.