The job in short
Work with customers and our partners in implementation projects around the globe. How would you guide them to success?
Meet the job
The team is responsible for the entire software development lifecycle of Backbase’s portal product suite including out-of-the-box portal solutions. With your experience and skills you will contribute to the quality of our software products, helping to realize successful customer implementations by our Professional Services consultants and partners.
You will also benefit from the knowledge and experience of your Products colleagues. We work in Scrum teams in order to deliver new functionality in every release, closely cooperating with Project and Product Managers, as well as with the Professional Services team. The complexity and nature of the product combined with the latest technology trends makes working in Products at Backbase a great and challenging experience.
How about you?
● You have designed and/or built mission critical services (large scale internet or cloud-based services) and have proven experience with production systems and dealing with production issues;
● You hold a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and have a previous coaching experience;
● Experience with Cloud (AWS or Google cloud) , as well as expertise with Linux/Unix systems;
● Working knowledge of Maven, Jenkins, Shell, and Python will help you a lot in this role;
● Experience with any of the following configuration tools: Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Salt.