- You have a strong desire to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment where you have a lot of responsibilities and see the immediate impact of your efforts;
- You are a leader by example who takes pride in delivering high-quality software according to plan;
- You are flexible, balanced, always striving for improvements;
- You have previously worked with containerisation (Docker) and orchestration (Kubernetes);
- You have designed and/or delivered mission-critical services (preferably cloud-based services);
- You have Shell, scripting, Java and Python programming experience;
- You have expertise with Linux/Unix systems and have used configuration management tools (such as Maven, Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Salt);
- You love efficiency and find smart ways to automate tasks for you and your team;
- You have experience deploying to application servers such as Tomcat, JBoss, or Websphere in enterprise environments, and working with relational databases.
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
With your experience and skills, you will contribute to the quality and delivery of our software products. Your work has a direct impact on the ability to continually innovate our products and improve our way of working.
Backbase uses a scaled Agile product organisation and we expect everyone to develop their personal leadership skills continually which ensures quick feedback cycles with our stakeholders. apply now
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts to discover more or come to a guild meeting to share ideas.
a global community
With 60+ nationalities working side-by-side in 9 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on projects with people from all over the world.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.