- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience as a dedicated Scrum Master in at least two different companies or assignments;
- You are a highly organized, thorough and motivated professional that understands the importance of being a strong team player and a leader;
- We don’t have to mention anything Agile, as you are living & breathing it, and bring the experience to prove it;
- You are used to delivering software in a multi-team, multi-location product organization;
- You have proven success at coaching teams to achieve and maintain a level of high performance;
- You have a deep understanding of Agile frameworks and experience with approaches for scaling Agile;
- You are experienced in coordinating the work of multiple teams;
- You shine through your ability to facilitate conflict resolutions for groups and individuals of all levels;
- scYou are passionate about empiricism to help the team improve by learning through experimentation and observation.
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
In this role, you will demonstrate your expert knowledge of Agile methodologies in a way that fosters creation and collaboration within our high performing teams. You are a skilled facilitator for all Agile ceremonies and support your teams in decision making, task definition and leveraging metrics. You are a coach and a trainer for groups and individuals on multiple levels.
You will become a member of the Backbase Agile Community - get support from other Agile practitioners and contribute your ideas! You will work closely with Leadership and have the opportunity to influence and contribute to the bigger picture.
You will collaborate with teams of passionate and experienced software developers, UX designers, test engineers, technical writers, and product owners. For these teams, you are much more than a Scrum Master. You are a servant leader, a pioneer, a mentor, an expert, a magician, an apprentice, and a guardian but above all, an outstanding human. apply now
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts to discover more or come to a guild meeting to share ideas.
a global community
With 60+ nationalities working side-by-side in 9 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on projects with people from all over the world.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.