- A minimum of 5 years experience as Scrum Master within a software development delivery organization,
- Knowledge of engineering practices,
- English language, written and spoken,
- Proven track record in improving teams,
- Experience and knowledge of Scrum and Kanban,
- Understanding of various Agile scaling frameworks,
- Arrange and facilitate overall events such as workshops and knowledge sharing sessions (cross-team, tribe level) with tangible outcome and follow up,
- Facilitate conflict resolutions for groups and individuals,
- Drive cross team improvement actions,
- Good understanding of mobile and web applications and the NFRs for these applications.
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
Ultimately, you’ll help create self-organizing teams that are flexible and fully productive, predictable and energetic during sprints. If you’re a strong communicator, a capable servant leader and you’re passionate about all things Agile, we’d like to meet you. apply now
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts, a guild meeting, work on your personal development plan and make use of our training budget.
a global community
With 70+ nationalities working side-by-side in 14 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on global projects.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
hybrid work model
We enjoy the perks of working from home and in person. We also contribute towards your ergonomic home office space.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.