The job in short
To find and select candidates that will thrive within Backbase. In just five years, we have grown from ‘50 to over 800’ employees and have no intention of slowing down. For us, recruitment is more than just getting butts into seats.
Meet the job
As a recruiter, it’s your job to select candidates that will thrive within our company. Your success isn’t measured by how many professionals you introduce, or the number of hires. We like to take it a step further (as in everything we do).
The ratio of ‘hires: introductions’ is what counts, making quality a top priority. Be aware that you are in the driver’s seat when it comes to defining the culture of our company and that your understanding of skill sets is just as important as your rockstar recruiting skills so you can fully connect with your target group.
Day-to-day, you will develop your network by strengthening existing relationships and building new ones. From business demand to new hires, you expertly guide the entire process. Internally, you manage expectations; and you are upfront and honest about what’s possible and what’s not. Acting as the first filter in the application procedure, it’s up to you to save time by selecting only those candidates that will undoubtedly make it to the final round.
By asking bold, yet brilliant questions, you have the skills to reveal the candidate’s engagement with the process and their aptitude. Your approach to the candidate experience will be exemplary – so much so that even rejected applicants will be full of commendation for you and our company.
How about you?
● You have a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent);
● You are a skilled process manager, able to quickly switch between tasks and projects;
● You have a vast network of potential candidates and interesting sources;
● You are a great interviewer. You know when to entertain with small talk, and when to turn to a business tone of voice;
● You are fun to work with, and when jokes are fired at you, your wit is quick with a retort;
● You are sensitive to the needs and idiosyncrasies of candidates from various countries and cultures;
● You have up-to-date knowledge of trends and topics in the recruitment field;
● You over-deliver without under-promising;
● You have the courage to learn, and to share your learning process with us;
● You are a recruitment fanatic with high standards!