As a recruiter, it’s your job to select candidates that will thrive within our company. Your success isn’t measured by how many professionals you introduce, or the number of hires. We like to take it a step further (as in everything we do).
The ratio ‘hires: introductions’ is what counts, thus quality is a top priority. Be aware that you are in the driver’s seat when it comes to defining the culture of our company. To be able to fully connect to your target group, you will need to grow your technical skills as well.
We’re expanding our North-American organization because of our company’s unprecedented growth success. Therefore we look forward to a new senior level Technical Recruiter to join our team soon.
- You have a Bachelor's degree (or equivalent);
- You bring 5+ years of recruitment experience to the table, preferably in a SaaS / Digital Software environment;
- You are a skilled process manager, able to quickly switch between tasks and projects;
- You have a vast network of potential candidates and interesting sources;
- Next to being a good interviewer, you know when to entertain with small talk, and when to turn to a business tone of voice;
- You’re fun to work with, and when jokes are fired at you, your comeback is surprisingly witty;
- You’re sensitive to the needs and idiosyncrasies of candidates from various countries and cultures;
- You have up to date knowledge on trends and topics in the recruitment field;
- You definitely over-deliver without under-promising;
- You have the courage to learn, and to share your learning process with us;
- You are a recruitment fanatic with high standards!
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
By asking bold, yet brilliant questions, you reveal the candidate’s engagement with the process and their aptitude. We believe it’s not enough to simply have a keen sense for talent and potency – you may want to add to your knowledge by picking up some programming skills, or learning about bitcoin trading, or anything else that piques your interest. This is the environment to do that, and you will be able to sell the same benefits to candidates. Your approach to the candidate experience will be exemplary – so much so that even rejected applicants will be full of commendation for you and our company. apply now
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts, a guild meeting, work on your personal development plan and make use of our training budget.
a global community
With 70+ nationalities working side-by-side in 14 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on global projects.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
hybrid work model
We enjoy the perks of working from home and in person. We also contribute towards your ergonomic home office space.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.