- You have experience in web and mobile (iOS and Android) test automation;
- You can act as a mediator between the business and technical teams;
- You understand continuous integration with an end to end automated testing on web and mobile;
- You have an understanding of the SDLC process and its application with continuous integration tools;
- You understand and have experience with Agile methodology.
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar.
- You have a proactive approach allowing you to be self-providing, and quick learner able to mitigate impediments;
- You are eager to share knowledge, mentoring new joiners and Juniors QA
- You have excellent communication skills in English (spoken and written);
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
Day-to-day you will be hands-on and meet with clients, test new features on different test levels (integration, system, functional, regression, exploratory testing), write and/or conduct test plans with schedules and dependencies, as well as carry out manual and automated tests. You are responsible for automated tests for frontend components of Backbase web solutions in addition to native/hybrid mobile apps with industry-standard testing tools and scripting languages. You will also produce defect metrics and reporting on the full QA process.
At Backbase we work agile and you know what this means for the QA role. Finally, as part of the Customer Success team, you will participate in internal QA goals such as training new hires and the evaluation of new tools and processes.
Overall, you will need an understanding of business requirements and developing automated test scenarios and cases. apply now
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts to discover more or come to a guild meeting to share ideas.
a global community
With 60+ nationalities working side-by-side in 9 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on projects with people from all over the world.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.