- You are a solid project manager (5+ years) who is result driven and ready to adapt to a constantly changing environment;
- You have a 7+ years work experience;
- You have integrated end-to-end (min. 3 projects) web-based projects and you are a master in Agile project management;
- You have had (2+ years) of experience as a Scrum Master or Product Owner;
- You have client-facing experience in complex environments (3+ years);
- Key behavioral competences include customer insight, stakeholder management, build effective teams and manage expectations;
- You should have experience in full-cycle project management, ideally starting with requirements gathering, proposal preparation, integration of partner solutions/products, as well as planning (project plan, resource allocation, cost calculation), supporting sales and pre-sales as and when required;
- You jump on opportunities to collaborate with colleagues and clients and enjoy being an accelerator;
- You are very much hands-on and have the mentality to get things done;
- Proficiency in English is an absolute must since you will be dealing with clients across the globe;
- Additional local languages are most welcome;
- We are extra delighted if you have experience in the finance industry.
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
You may not be a technical expert but you are experienced in IT and digital projects and Agile methodology.
You are confident in managing clients’ expectations within the Backbase framework and methodology. You like travelling all over the APAC region. So if you don’t already have a frequent status flyer, you will do so within a year, because travelling will take up a big chunk of your work.
You will be expected to manage the relationship with customers/partners and support and advise clients on implementing their online applications using Backbase Solution to its full potential. apply now
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts to discover more or come to a guild meeting to share ideas.
a global community
With 60+ nationalities working side-by-side in 9 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on projects with people from all over the world.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.