- You are a solid project manager who is result driven and ready to adapt to a constantly changing environment;
- You have a clear understanding on how to integrate end-to-end web-based projects and you are more than familiar with Agile;
- You have done integration projects from beginning to end and it is even better if you worked with a complex product. You should be comfortable with ambiguity, even if it’s short term;
- You jump on opportunities to collaborate with colleagues and clients and enjoy being an accelerator;
- Key elements that would make you successful in this position are consultancy, analytical, and communications skills;
- Proficiency in English is an absolute must since you will be dealing with clients across the globe.
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
Backbase is a fast growing and dynamic environment. Taking upon this position means that you will be a key person in providing effective coordination and communication among all the project stakeholders at various levels. You may not be a technical expert but you are not illiterate in information technology either. You are confident in managing clients’ expectations whereas ready to validate Backbase operations. You like, no… you love travelling. So if you don’t already have a frequent status flyer, you will do so within a year, because travelling will take up a big chunk of your work. You will be expected to manage the relationship with customers/partners and support and advise clients on implementing their online applications using Backbase Solution to its full potential.apply now
Use your yearly training budget to polish your skills. Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts to discover more or come to a guild meeting to share ideas.
a global community
With 60+ nationalities working side-by-side in 9 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on projects with people from all over the world.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.