This role owns go-to-market strategies and helps to define compelling features/benefits backed by competitive insights, customer centricity, and market trends. Responsibilities include being the marketing business partner for a product portfolio, generating and amplifying customer insights, and facilitating modern GTM tactics and strategies that make our customer-facing teams successful.
You will be part of a fast-moving, cross-functional team which closely collaborates with Product Management, Sales Enablement, Sales and Marketing in all the go-to-markets that you and your team prepare. Day-to-day, you’ll be working closely with different teams within the company to share the insights you collected and turn them into impactful deliverables.
In everything you do, you have an obsession for your audience, you have a strong design angle and eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into highly relevant and exciting solutions for our customers. You love distilling stories to their simplest form and communicating that in creative ways that others wouldn’t. Last not but not least, you are able to balance the strategic and the tactical, to keep up with the fast moving pace of Backbase while investing in building longer term impact.
- You have 3+ years of experience in B2B software product- or performance marketing required;
- You have experience in Banking, payments, tech or SaaS experience is a requirement. However, a can-do mentality is of more importance than many years of experience;
- You are a street smart and digital savvy. Proven to be able to do more with less. Do-it-yourself mentality. A true team player, hands-on and self-motivated, able to drive progress and hit deadlines;
- You feel comfortable with working in a fast-growing company within a fast-moving market. Not afraid to challenge yourself and dealing well with change;
- You are creative and design-minded. You have a passion for design and showcase this actively by optimising your deliverables for show-time. This means you polish your deliverables until they’re an absolute WOW. You’re detail-oriented and easily push deliverables from good from great;
- You have solid experience with both technical and commercial product communications
- You have a Mastered in IT, Business or Marketing;
- You are a strategic thinker, able to balance mid-term vision with short-term practical steps, tactics and goals;
- You have the ability to grasp complex, technical subjects and make them easy to understand;
- You are fluent in English in speaking, writing, and presentation skills, as well as the ability to persuade, inspire, and motivate others;
- You have strong project management skills and the ability to act decisively. Comfortable working across time zones and multiple cultures;
- You have the courage to learn and to share your learning process with us.
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts, a guild meeting, work on your personal development plan and make use of our training budget.
a global community
With 70+ nationalities working side-by-side in 14 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on global projects.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
hybrid work model
We enjoy the perks of working from home and in person. We also contribute towards your ergonomic home office space.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.