You will provide operational support for network services and infrastructure for new and existing Backbase offices around the world. You will be a subject matter expert and take the lead in a variety of team oriented projects in network support, project planning, design and implementation. You will coordinate and assist in the creation and upkeep of documentation, procedures, guidelines and schematic drawings.
- Professional certifications CCNP R&S or equivalent;
- BS degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications, or related technical field;
- 5+ years of proven work experience as a Network/Communications Engineer;
- 5+ years’ experience of installation, operation and maintenance of Cisco equipment
- IPPBX for small to medium business.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts to discover more or come to a guild meeting to share ideas.
a global community
With 60+ nationalities working side-by-side in 9 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on projects with people from all over the world.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.