We offer the possibility of working remotely within the UK
- You have developed at least three apps, of which at least one is available via Google Play;
- You are excellent in reading code in order to analyze quickly;
- We won’t have to tell you anything about mobile development for Android – you will teach us your best practices;
- Java and Kotlin hold no secrets for you;
- You understand the value of proper documentation, automation and other aspects of a modern software development lifecycle;
- Backbase is rapidly expanding, and you will deliver speedy and cost-efficient solutions.
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
You will work on native frameworks and mobile apps for Android that have a remarkable user experience, are secured according to prevailing standards and are absolutely stunning. You collaborate with the customer support team in creating hotfixes, thus boosting the quality of the core product. You will dedicate yourself to writing unit tests, checking code quality, reviewing other people’s code and compiling documentation to guarantee the usability of our product.
Experimenting with new technologies and sharing product ideas, are also part of the job. Are you ready to engage with a product that will never be finished? apply now
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts to discover more or come to a guild meeting to share ideas.
a global community
With 60+ nationalities working side-by-side in 9 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on projects with people from all over the world.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.