The job in short
An excellent opportunity for a IT / Commercial Lawyer to work with one of the fastest growing fintech company in the Netherlands.
Meet the job
Reporting into the CFO and working closely with another Senior Legal Counsel, you support the business with assisting contract negotiations with prospective customers, partners as well as suppliers, assessing legal risks and providing general advice to the business. You will also be involved in streamlining processes in a fast growing organization.
How about you?
- University degree in Dutch Law or in other major jurisdiction (Master's degree (LLM) preferred);
- At least 7 years of relevant experience as a commercial legal counsel in IT / software / technology industry;
- Proven excellent contract drafting and negotiating skills in English;
- Business and result oriented with hands-on and flexible attitude;
- Ability to work autonomously and interact with all levels of business;
- Motivated and enthusiastic team player with strong analytical, issue-spotting and investigatory skills;
- Service minded self-starter with ability to work independently with great communication and interpersonal skills,