- You have solid professional experience with open source software development using Java, Spring or Rest;
- You have professional experience working with Microservices (GWT or Kubernetes);
- You strongly belief that writing clean, maintainable and scalable code is the best way to work;
- Understanding of the SDLC and experience with Continuous Delivery tools would be a big plus;
- You have the ability to work and play well with others as you are part of an Agile team.
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include building and extending the backend functionalities with API’s and Microservices; collaborating in an Agile team to build clean, maintainable and scalable code; writing automated tests to ensure our app and dependencies are working flawlessly; identifying and exploring new technologies and building PoC’s and actively participate in daily Scrum stand-ups and other ceremonies. apply now
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts to discover more or come to a guild meeting to share ideas.
a global community
With 60+ nationalities working side-by-side in 9 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on projects with people from all over the world.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.