- You have a solid background in software development including design;
- You are able to communicate clearly and confidently across all levels to get buy-ins from technical stakeholders as well as from your team members;
- Experience in the banking domain or Fintech products will be considered an advantage;
- You have excellent communication skills in English, spoken and written;
- You have experience with Java, Spring, Maven, CI and CD;
- You have experience with microservices (Netflix OSS is a plus);
- Cloud and traditional application servers (WebSphere, JBoss, …);
- Knowledgeable of relational databases;
- You have experience with non-functionals such as security, performance, scalability etc.;
- Being a Full Stack developer is a huge advantage;
- You have a solid understanding of Enterprise Integration Patterns.
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
Backbase provides a modern software solution developed in microservices architecture, ensuring financial institutions can build on the top of cutting-edge technology. As such, many modern principles have been adopted such as continuous integration and delivery. We have also adopted Agile practices that contribute to rapid delivery, with decisions being driven out of the team with autonomy rather than top down.
The underlying technology runs on the best of breed technology available today such as Spring Boot, Netflix OSS, coupled with our own in-house libraries to ensure consistent delivery to a highly regulated banking market. Our technology drives solutions in a variety of ways for customers, from cloud native, globally scaled deployments to on-premise managed application servers, demanding smart thinking and innovative solutions from our people. apply now
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts to discover more or come to a guild meeting to share ideas.
a global community
With 60+ nationalities working side-by-side in 9 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on projects with people from all over the world.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.