- You have around 5+ years of experience with iOS development; Moreover, you are familiar with Objective -C and Swift;
- You had the opportunity to coach at least one Jr Developer;
- Undoubtedly, your mobile development for iOS knowledge combined with excellent code reading techniques is an absolute necessity for this position;
- You should be comfortable in a Scrum team, using lean and Agile methodologies;
- Experience in TDD, unit testing, continuous integration or Jenkins would be an extra plus. You should be able to boast of a few apps that you have successfully developed yourself;
- You will dedicate yourself to testing, checking codes quality, reviewing other people’s code and compiling documentation using Agile methodologies;
- You are a self-starter and enjoy finding out things for yourself;
- You are ready to engage with a product that will never be finished.
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
You will have to come up with technological advancements that are rock solid and able to survive for generations. Your innovative ideas will speedily turn into daily tools for our customers and will add-on to already existing features.
You enjoy when “things are being done and they are being done good” and so do we at Backbase. apply now
Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts to discover more or come to a guild meeting to share ideas.
a global community
With 60+ nationalities working side-by-side in 9 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on projects with people from all over the world.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.