- You are a result-oriented engineer who is familiar with agile software development practices and methodologies. You care about code quality and you thrive in a complex domain. Security and other non-functionals don't scare you and you have what it takes to uphold our high standards.
- You have technical experience with architecture patterns like MVVM, VIPER or MVP;
- Strong belief that writing clean, maintainable and scalable code is the best way to work;
- Having an understanding of the SDLC and experience with Continuous Delivery tools would be a big plus;
- You work and play well with others as you are part of an Agile team.
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
You will design, build and extend core capabilities for the Backbase Mobile Platform from tooling to secure authentication based on our IAM solution. We love clean, testable, and maintainable code as we are building a product that is continuously evolving.
You will be part of a small multidisciplinary agile team that is responsible for delivering an end-to-end solution, from concept to production-ready software.
As a team member, you will contribute to all aspects of product development, starting from gathering feedback and implementing actual functionality, to writing tests, documentation and supporting adoption.
In our teams, we use the following mobile technologies: • Objective-C / Swift / Python • Jenkins
We like to keep work interesting and we encourage our developers to develop their personal strengths. Whether it’s deep-diving into technology, Agile processes, or moving into full-stack development, at Backbase we offer you the room to grow.apply now
Use your yearly training budget to polish your skills. Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts to discover more or come to a guild meeting to share ideas.
a global community
With 60+ nationalities working side-by-side in 9 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on projects with people from all over the world.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.