Your role is to keep our innovation power running at the fastest pace possible and help us remain at the cutting edge. Are you ready to innovate?
- You are passionate about delivering great experiences. You know everything about modern UI/UX-patterns and love polishing the look and feel of your applications;
- You have top-notch, hands-on development skills and always create clean, maintainable and reusable product-quality code;
- Undoubtedly, your iOS development experience and knowledge are second to none;
- You are comfortable in a Scrum team, using Lean and Agile methodologies. You have experience in TDD, unit testing, continuous integration or Jenkins;
- You should be able to boast of a few apps that you have successfully developed yourself that WOW us;
- You can communicate your thoughts clearly to developers, designers and business stakeholders;
- You are a fast learner, capable of getting in-depth knowledge on the product and the company within a short amount of time;
- You’ve seen or worked with different cultures, giving you the ability to easily adapt to the Backbase cultural mix;
- You share our “DNA”: self-starting – entrepreneurial – resilient and outspoken;
- You must be a self-starter, able to work well under pressure and have a keen eye for detail;
- Having a ‘can do’ mentality is of more importance than many years of experience; you really know how to get stuff done;
- You basically think and act like an entrepreneur; experience in running your own business is a big plus;
- You love to over deliver, without under promising;
- We won’t have to tell you anything about software architectures or web technologies; your expert knowledge is up to date;
- Nice to have: a natural presenter or willing to learn how to deliver a jaw-dropping presentation.
it's my job
THE JOB AT BACKBASE
Backbase is the challenger in the Digital Banking space and is widely known for its innovative power and visionary view of how all of us (you included) handle our daily financial lives. Having undertaken an entrepreneurial journey of over 15 years, Backbase has become the market leader in this space and has become a brand to reckon with, globally.
You will deliver jaw-dropping, award-worthy iOS experiences. You will push the envelope when implementing modern UI/UX patterns, across the board, including motion design and animations. Last but definitely not least: you will always go the extra mile to create a pixel-perfect experience. From a personal perspective, you are well-rounded and enjoy working with multiple cultures and stakeholders. When it comes to the crunch, you love the pressure of a healthy deadline.
What does my team look like?
You will be a key member in an Agile scrum team composed of a Product Owner, a Senior Interaction Designer and multiple top-notch developers. They’re already looking forward to meeting you.apply now
Use your yearly training budget to polish your skills. Join one of the knowledge-sharing breakfasts to discover more or come to a guild meeting to share ideas.
a global community
With 60+ nationalities working side-by-side in 9 offices around the world, Backbase is a place where you can work on projects with people from all over the world.
pride and fun
We take pride in our achievements and we love to celebrate them. We host a variety of parties, celebrations, team outings, games nights and office drinks in all our global hubs.
We leave when our clients are happy. Not a day earlier. This committed way of working has won over a lot of our clients’ hearts. This isn’t our first rodeo.
join us to
This is the place you need to be… We want to know you and your skills.